Volunteers use Sign-up Genius to volunteer.
4771 Campus Dr
Irvine, CA 92612 Map
4321 Walnut Ave
Irvine, CA 92604 Map
Football Game Process
- All Home football games are played at UNIVERSITY High School.
- Students must provide their own transportation to Home and Away games.
- Away games will be at Irvine HS and University this year. Look at website for most up-to-date information.
- All large equipment is to be loaded onto truck & trailer immediately after school.
- All students will pick up their uniforms and instruments after school.
- Call Time TBA at University HS in FULL UNIFORM
- Students will need their own transportation back to WHS
- Uniforms must be turned in right after the game.
- Students have the opportunity to celebrate at In-N Out Burger (District Center) after our Friday evening games. Please pick up your student by Midnight!
- Field Tournaments take place on selected Saturdays throughout the season.
- Transportation is provided to and from Tournaments.
- Field Trip Donation of $75.00 per student will cover transportation for Tournaments.
- October 15, Newport Harbor High School (being held at Estancia High 2323 Placentia, Costa Mesa, 92627 )
- October 29, IIFT (Irvine High School)
- November 2, Costa Mesa High School (being held at Estancia High 2323 Placentia, Costa Mesa, 92627 )
- November 12, El Modena (State Semi-Fnals)
- November 19, Huntington beach (State Finals)
Typical Field Tournament Day Schedule:
- Rehearse at WHS
- Quick meal break
- Load and Depart
- Return to WHS approximately 11:00PM or later.
Exact Schedules are not available until the week of the event.
- Jazz I Performs
- POP's in the Park
- Jazz Swing Dance/Jazz @WHS Sentinel Awards
- Jazz Ensembles Concert
- Colorguard Solo Ensemble Competition
- Colorguard Spring Production
- Dance & Colorguard Try-out Workshops
- WHS Sentinel Awards
- Percussion Ensemble Concert
- Disneyland parade