WHS 2013-2014 CALENDAR
Click each event for more details.
Link to full calendar
MUSICAL EVENTS & OPPORTUNITIES:
Application deadline - May 1, 2014
Stanford Youth Orchestra
Orchestra Parents and Students:
Please see the attached brochure regarding a summer music program opportunity at Stanford
Parents and Students - Don't get left out!
Add your name to the
WHS Music Contact list to receive important emails and stay current on all our events.
Parents- Were you not able to attend the Instrumental Music Orientation? You can find all the information at this link.
You will be amazed at the information in our new Music handbook
- everything you could ever want to know about our music program...and more!!
ATTENTION ALL MUSIC SENIORS:
The Music Banquet is coming soon (June 13th,) and all senior music, dance and color guard students will receive special recognition, a gift, and a picture with write-up in the Program.
If you are a graduating senior, please provide the following:
- Senior name, instrument(s)
- 6 - 10 pictures of you with your section, playing your instrument(s), with band friends, etc.
- jpeg format preferred, but we can convert a photo or negative
- Your baby picture.
- SENIOR QUESTIONNAIRES: To be published in our souvenir program.
- e-mail to: email@example.com
- All items are due Friday, May 23, 2014
For the Class of 2018 high school band and orchestra auditions,
Help raise money for your student and have fun,
too! Become a BINGO Volunteer.
Please congratulate the following students for making the All State Band and Orchestras!
- Christine Hirata - Trumpet
- Harry Hwang - Clarinet
- Jennifer Lee - Flute
- Annie Chang - Violin I
- Daniel Yang - Violin I
- Grace Gee - Violin II
- Jeffrey Yang - Violin II
- Tiffany Yu - Viola
Catch moments from our WHS Orchestra's California Adventure Park Performance!
Need a flyer, need a form, need a receipt?
Our "Files and Forms" page has all these, and more!
Don't see what you need?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it posted!